- InquisIT partners with prime contractor Phacil Inc. on the FBI ITSSS contract. The indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity ITSSS contract is the largest in FBI history with a $30B ceiling and is available for use throughout the Justice Department.
- InquisIT teams with prime contractor SRA supporting the Department of Justice Information Technology Support Services (ITSS-4)contract. ITSS-4 is a competitive multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide specific IT services to DOJ components at the task order level. The contract has A $1.1 billion program ceiling and period of performance through September 30, 2017 with a base period and six option years.
- InquisIT is awarded seat on the GSA 8(a) STARS II contract. 8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option. InquisIT was awarded all four functional areas underneath constellation I.
- InquisIT wins a 5 year prime contract supporting the Department of the Navy. InquisIT will be providing Call Center services for the Navy\'s Civilian Human Resources Benefits Contact Center. The call center, located in Machias, Me, will support over 200,000 customers.
- InquisIT celebrates its 7th anniversary.