- InquisIT launches new website.
- InquisIT is awarded a contract with Computer Sciences Corporation in support of the Civil Division's deployment of desktop computers.
- InquisIT teams with Metasystem Technologies.
- InquisIT attends E-Mail Authentication Summit II in Chicago.
- InquisIT utilizes emerging technologies to streamline a process deploying standard images to desktop computers.
- InquisIT is awarded a follow-on contract with Computer Sciences Corporation in support of the Civil Rights Division to supply on-site support services.
- InquisIT is awarded a contract to supply wireless backhaul infrastructure to Murphy Brown, LLC.
- InquisIT is pleased to announce that as of July 10th, 2006, it was accepted into the SBA's 8(a) program.
- InquisIT is pleased to announce certification as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the Commonwealth of Virginia. This certification will allow InquisIT to participate in the State's Small, Women owned and Minority owned (SWAM) Procurement Intiative.
- InquisIT is awarded a contract with Computer Sciences Corporation in support of the Executive Office for Immagration Review's deployment of new servers and desktop computers. InquisIT staff will travel nationwide deploying the equipment to field sites. Excess equipment will be sent back and processed at InquisIT's integration facility in Chantilly, VA.
- InquisIT has expanded its Headquarters operations to include new office space in Chantilly. InquisIT now occupies suite 14703C and 14701C on Willard Rd. in Chantilly.